First Year Diploma Course shall be as per the approval given by the authority which is competent for giving approval to respective Courses, Online Applications from Candidates for participating in Centralised Admission Process (CAP) invited by DTE and for Institute Level Quota students Application form is invited by the institute. Our Institute DTE Code is 3274 (Vidyalankar Polytechnic, Mumbai).
For Seeking Admissions number of seats are
- Note 1: It is mandatory to all the candidates to register in Centralised Admission Process (CAP)
- Note 2: Institute Level seats will be filled by inviting applications from eligible candidates in the Institute.
- Note 3: Vacant Seats against (CAP) round 4 will be filled by inviting applications from eligible candidates in the Institutes.
- The admissions are carried out as per the norms and schedule framed by the DTE from time to time.
- Institute is participated in CentralizedAdmission Process (CAP):- The Competent Authority shall invite Online Applications from Candidates for participating in CAP for seeking admission.
- Institute Level and Vacant Seats of CAP Round:-
- Eligible candidates seeking admission to first year of diploma course should submit their application form complete in all respect together with necessary documents, to the institute’s office as per the schedule issued by DTE, which will be displayed on the institute’s notice board.
- Selection for admission will be strictly on the basis of inter-se-merit of the eligible candidates from the respective State Board areas based on the best of 5 marks at the S.S.C. (Std. X) examination. The merit list will be displayed on the institute’s Notice Board.
- Notices from time to time will be put up declaring the names of the candidates selected for admission in order of merit, indicating the date by which they must appear for interview. Candidates should, therefore, see the notice board regularly, if a candidate fails to report along with all original certificates on schedule time and date, his / her admission will be cancelled and the seat will be offered to the next candidates as per the merit list.
- The merit list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks obtained at SSC (including marks for sports, if mentioned in mark sheet) :
- Provided that, in case of tie, the relative merit of Candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below :-
- Higher percentage of marks in the subject Mathematics at SSC.
- Higher percentage of marks in the subject Science at SSC.
- Higher percentage of marks in the subject English at SSC.
- Passing HSC Science.
- Passing HSC with Minimum Competency Vocational Course.
- Passing ITI Trade of 2 Years duration.
- Passing Intermediate Grade Drawing examination