1.Basic knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals to solve problems related to applications of computers and communication services.
2. Discipline knowledge: An ability to apply Information Technology knowledge to design and develop an application in the field of Information Technology.
3. Experiments and practice: An ability to Plan and perform experiments, practices and use the results to solve Information Technology related problems.
4. Engineering Tools: An ability to apply appropriate Information Technology related techniques and tools with an understanding of limitations.
5. The engineer and society: An ability to access social, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to practice in the field of information technology.
6. Environment and sustainability:An ability to apply Information Technology related engineering solutions for sustainable development practices in environmental context.
7. Ethics: An ability to apply ethical principles, maintain responsibilities and follow the norms as an individual.
8. Individual and team work: Function effectively as a leader and team member in diverse or multidisciplinary teams.
9. Communication:An ability to communicate effectively in the professional environment.
10.Life-long learning:Engage in independent and life-long learning along with the technological changes in the Information Technology and allied industry.
1. Programming skills:Ability to design and develop different applications based on various software, databases, and multimedia and web designs.
2. Networking and security skills: Design and implement the concept of networking and security to build real time application with professional ethics and principles.
3. Mathematical concept:Ability to apply mathematical methodologies to solve computational task using appropriate data structure and suitable algorithm.
4. Professional skills: Communicate effectively in professional and social scenario with zest for higher education and entrepreneurship by engaging in lifelong learning.