Program Educational Objectives
PEO1. Core competence : To develop expertise amongst students to meet the needs of the employer by using mathematical foundation, electronic fundamanetals and enable them to understand and solve engineering problems.
PEO2. Professionalism: To inculcate life-long learning, codes of professional ethics and entrepreneurial mindset.
PEO3. Conducive Learning Environment: To provide encouraging academic learning environment needed for a successful professional career so that students can become a noble soul and an asset to the society.
1. Basic knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering to solve the engineering problems
2. Discipline knowledge: An ability to Apply discipline specific knowledge to solve broadly defined Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering problems.
3. Experiments and practice: An ability to plan and perform experiments and practices and to use the results to solve various electronics and telecommunication engineering problems.
4. Engineering Tools: Apply the knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools with an understanding of limitations.
5. The engineer and society: Demonstrate knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, cultural issues along with the consequent responsibilities relevant to engineering practice.
6. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts to demonstrate the knowledge needed for sustainable development.
7. Ethics: Apply engineering principles with commitment to professional ethics and responsibilities for the development of society.
8. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or a leader in diverse/multidisciplinary teams.
9. Communication: To apply written, oral and graphical communication in both technical and professional environments with the ability to use appropriate technical literature.
10. Life-long learning: Recognize the need to prepare and develop the attitude to engage in independent and life-long learning in the context of technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes
PSO 1.Test and maintain modern electronic tools and telecommunication systems by applying technical and conceptual knowledge.
PSO 2.Select appropriate technologies of specified electronic and telecommunication systems based on engineering principles and professional ethics.
PSO 3.Develop critical thinking with inquiring and flexible attitude towards modern trends in electronics and telecommunication technology.
PSO 4.Function effectively as an individual or as a leader in multidisciplinary teams with an ability to communicate in both technical and professional environment and by engaging in lifelong learning.