Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1: To empower the students to apply their knowledge of various domains and cultivate a habit of life-long learning in them.
- PEO2: To develop the students’ overall personality and thereby encourage just social behaviour in the students.
- PEO3: To provide an exposure to the industrial environment so as to keep them abreast with new trends.
1) Basic Knowledge– An ability to apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and basic engineering to solve the broad-based computer engineering problem.
2) Discipline Knowledge-An ability to apply computer engineering discipline-specific knowledge to solve core computer engineering related problems.
3) Experiments and practice– An ability to plan to perform experiments and practices to use the results to solve broad based computer engineering problem.
4) Engineering Tool– An ability to apply relevant computer technologies and tools with an understanding of the limitations.
5) The engineer and society– An ability to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to practice in the field of computer engineering.
6) Environment and sustainability-Understand the impact of computer engineering solutions for sustainable development practices in social and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge and need for sustainable development.
7) Ethics-Apply ethical principles for commitment to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of the practice in the field of computer engineering.
8) Individual and team work– Function effectively as an individual and as a member or a leader in diverse/multidisciplinary teams.
9) Communication– An ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
10) Life-long Learning– An ability to recognize the need for and to engage in independent and life-long learning activities in the context of technological changes in the computer engineering field and allied industry.
Program Specific Outcomes
1) Design and develop applications using software programming, database and graphical interface.
2) Design and implement the concept of networking and security to build real time application with professional ethics and principles.
3) Apply mathematical methodologies to solve computation task using appropriate data structure and suitable algorithm.
4) Communicate effectively in professional and social scenario with zest for higher education and entrepreneurship by engaging in lifelong learning.